Which Conditions Are Known To Respond Well To Reiki?
There are many conditions which have been shown to improve with Reiki treatment, and it is particularly beneficial in helping to improve the results of other types of medical treatment. In addition, it can often assist in promoting recovery and reducing negative side-effects of regular medical treatments and medications.
To give some examples, Reiki has been shown to:
- Boost the immune system
- Release toxins
- Relax the body
- Encourage good circulation
- Improve digestion
- Calm the mind and emotions
- Be useful when preparing for exams or stressful events
- Improve memory and cognitive function for patients with Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Help to bring a person’s whole being back into harmony and balance.
Conditions that have benefitted from Reiki include:
- Muscular aches and sprains
- Back & neck pain
- Digestive problems – IBS
- Post operative trauma
- Tension and stress
- Headaches and migraines
- Chronic fatigue
- Arthritis and Sciatica
- Anxiety and phobias
- Women’s health issues
- Menstrual pains and PMS
- Cognitive problems such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Infants’ & children’s health issues
- Children usually love Reiki and often respond very quickly to it. Sessions may be shorter than they would be for an adult.
For mental and emotional balance
- Emotional problems such as anger, grief, anxiety, depression and fear respond well to Reiki, as do compulsive and addictive behaviour patterns. Reiki can be helpful in cases of drug and alcohol dependency.
Reiki has been successfully used to treat:
- Sleeping disorders
- High blood pressure
- Other stress related conditions.
- Pain–Reiki clients often testify to its ability and effectiveness in relieving acute pain. Chronic or even serious conditions often respond well, but could require a series of consecutive treatments (at least once a week is reccommended unless you feel the need to come in more frequently) to effectively treat the problem.
Accidents, operations and trauma
- Reiki has been shown to aid in recovery from accidents, operations and traumatic experiences. There are even surgeons who prefer to have a Reiki Practitionner present in the Operating Room during surgery.
- With a terminal illness, it may not be posible to reverse the process of the disease. However, Reiki has been shown to help enhance the quality of time left and bring peace, as well as helping family and caregivers to cope with the impending loss and the stresses of caring for the patient.
How many sessions will you need?
- Most of the time, chronic conditions show the most benefit from a series of treatments. You can discuss this with me during the initial consultation, or after you have experienced the benefits of a Reiki session for yourself.
- No treatment or healing method can ever guarantee a cure, but Reiki treatments are known to help almost every condition, whether in a physical or an emotional way. In many cases, a physical problem may well be caused by an emotional or psychological trauma, and improves once that is healed.